Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hender-sized

Hender-sized = the size just bigger than the biggest size offered.

Q: How do you know if you need a Hendersized portion of something?

A: Have you ever been to a resteraunt and been the only person who didn't need a doggie bag? Well that's no big deal. Now have you ever been to a restaraunt not needed a doggie bag but you also licked your plate clean and started begging others for their left over portions? If you answer yes to the second scenario then you should look for a Hender-sized alternative.

Q: Is Hender-sized for everybody?

A: No, Hender-sized is for those who have no fear and those who openly embrace the feeling of complete satisfaction that only comes from being so full that you belly button pops out.

Q: Are Hender-sized protions dangerous?

A: That's like asking if crayons are dangerous, of course they are if you can't handle the crazy power they poses.

Now the only problem is to get restaraunts to offer a Hender-sized alternatives. For the time being I have only been able to recieve Hender-sized portions when cooking for myself or by ordering the Kong Size Wopper at Burger King. In essence Hender-sized is the human version of Kong size. Hender-sized anything is to be used responsibly. Make sure that you can handle that much of whatever you need more of.

10 comments:

Amberae said...

Once I ate at this real fancy restaurant with my mom and they had this real yumyum dessert. It was so good, I made a joke and licked the plate. Well, the waiter saw me and so he brought me another one to take home with me... yeah, that was pretty embarassing, but I got free dessert... from a way expensive restaurant... so it was worth it! BAM! Fancy-free desserts...

T.J. said...

How does "hender-sized" compare to "josh-normous?"

Anonymous said...

I saw a Hender-sized monkey once... now THAT was amazing.

I didn't eat it though.

T.J. said...

...nice try, Josh. Your not fooling me!

Josh said...

Josh-normous refers to things about me or specific things that I have. Hender-sized is a way to share the same size pleasantries with other people.
I can't be selfish, I need to the beauty of big with everybody.

Anonymous said...

You're right, TJ. Josh didn't fool you... but I did.

and a monkey did too... ; )

Anonymous said...

I don't know why people are posting as me! come on coco a Hender-sized monkey . What kinda crack are you smoking.

Anonymous said...

I'm not smoking any crack... I'm just trying to flush out the real coco...

and I think I have.

Josh said...

"the real coco" I find what you have to say somewhat insightful; I would like to subscribe to your newsetter.

L84AROPIN said...

hender-size is real! i have partaken of a crazy japanese dish that josh hender-sized. dang near kilt me every time. the only problem with hender-sizen is that soon you get a ghetto booty and the trousers don't fit as loose as they once did.