Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hawaii has it all

I recently spent a little time in Hawaii so I thought I might share a few things with you. I have
finally figured out why people like Hawaii so much. If you haven't figured it out by now I'll let you in on a little secret. Hawaiin have mastered the art of cooking pigs.

If Homer Simpson has taught me anything (who hasn't he taught a thing or two?) it is the fact that though shocking it may be, pigs are somewhat of a magical animal from which we get some of the worlds most suculant, mouth watering meals. I'm talking about pork chops, bacon, ham, forms of sausage, and parts of hot dogs. What can't this animal do? Infact there seems to be a rumor that if you see a flying pig your wildest and craziest dreams will come true. I think we may take the pig for granted. At least I know that I do.

Anyway, I was in Hawaii at this crazy party and they anounce that the are going to take a pig out of the ground which has been cooking for about 7 or 8 hours. To my great amazement 2 guys wearing skirts pulled this huge pig out of the ground and announced that in a few moments this pig would be processed and dinner would be served. I got caught up in the moment for a few seconds before I realized that I shed a tear at the sight of such a nobel delicious animal.

I quickly came to my senses when a few Hawaiin girls started dancing for us. On of the girls winked at me and I knew she wanted me to have a picture of her. So I got my camera in the perfect position to take a killer snap shot when from out of nowhere these dancing guys with hardly any clothes jumped out of the bushes. Naturally I became a little startled and my perfect picture was tainted. Or it became a picture that might appeal to the female readers a little more that what I had originally intended.

All in all Hawaii was great and I might share a few more Hawaiin moments later on.

4 comments:

Amberae said...

I wonder if coco had a good time too...

Josh said...

The only thing related to coco that I encountered in Hawaii was Coco Pebbles. I love those little chocolate flakes.

heeble said...

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

classic. sorry for invading your blog.

L84AROPIN said...

Hey sack! Hope you had fun in Hawaii. See you in a couple of days, desho?