Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Batman, need I say more?

Batman is a modern icon for us boys that are still young at heart. Think about it, out of all of the superheroes Batman is the only one who is self made. Granted having what seems to be an unlimited cash flow gives him an upper edge on the normal man. Let's look at this a little.
The image “http://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/4/42/425/425807/batman.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Where does Batman get his supper powers from?

He earns them, studying martial arts, engineering, and critical thinking. It's amazing that he can come up with most of those gadgets on his own. I know he probably steals most of them from the employees of Wayne enterprises, but he probably does have to modify them so that they resemble a bat, and so that the people who work for him don't figure out that he is Batman. What a thinker Bruce Wayne is, he must read all the time he's not running a multibillion dollar company, fighting crime, or sleeping. Which brings me to my next point, has Batman figured out a way to go through life without sleep? Or does he sleep on the job?

I think the reason being Batman is so appealing to so many people is that it almost seems achievable, except for the cash flow deal. With other superheroes they were blessed* with their powers. I personally think that one day if I tried hard enough, I could become the next super hero. I could wear a costume if it ment that no one would ever by able to reveal my identity. Being one of the other super heros might definitely be appealing, just not as realistic as the man with such suppressed rage and aggression as the man who thrust himself among the ranks of those with gifts that we deem on real in an imaginitive world.

I may be way off, but in my opinion it seems most likely that a person who wanted to become a superhero could follow in Batman's footsteps instead of search the galaxy for a way to alter their DNA in such a way that they would obtain super powers.





*The writer fully acknowledges that others may have not been blessed with powers. i.e. the X-Men. Some of their powers are blessings, but others lets be honest.

4 comments:

T.J. said...

Did you say Batman has supper powers?! I think I have that same power. Like when no one can finish the last pork chop, I can usually swoop in and finish because I'm a powerful eater.

Also, when I picture Batman sleeping on the job, I picture the Batmobile parked under a shady tree with the top open and Batman asleep with his bat-chair reclined and a half eaten donut, next to a cold cup of coffee. He probably has his feet propped up on the bat-dash and his utility belt unbuttoned for comfort. That would be funny because he would probably wake up while someone was placing a parking ticket on his windshield and he'd jump out and punch the guy in the throat.

No, but seriously, Batman doesn't sleep...neither does Chuck Norris.

Amberae said...

TJ, i just laughed my butt off... thanks!

L84AROPIN said...

henchan, is this a term paper you just posted or what? Good crud you're funny, you sorry sack! Man, my gut still hurts from Friday night...

nifty erotic stories archive.com said...

She finds herself standing only inches from her master, flushed and panting with arousal. Stephanie sighed and got into Ziggys old Chevy whichshe was sure was as old as that cow Bessie.
nifty stories dad coach exam
young girls masturbation stories
erotic sex stories of child prostitution
bondage stories free
erotic stories xxx
She finds herself standing only inches from her master, flushed and panting with arousal. Stephanie sighed and got into Ziggys old Chevy whichshe was sure was as old as that cow Bessie.