Tuesday, April 25, 2006

School?

I don't know about the rest of you but I still have a about 1 week of school left and about 4 weeks worth of school work to complete before the end of the week. However, due to a lot of things, some I can control so I can't, I have checked out a long time ago.

I think I checked out a couple of weeks before spring break. My condition has only gotten worse and the pressure to succeed has only increased. The amount and quality of work required of me has increased and only one phrase has been able to help me keep even realatively on track.

"One day it will all be worth it!"

Meaning one day I will get a real job that will require the skills that I obtained in college. It will help me provide for a family that I one day might have or at least help me collect toys that I wish I already had. Either way after school it had better be worth it or else! I didn't really know what I was doing when I delayed the worth it part by enrolling in a masters program, so I still have another year and a half after this current term is over. So the phrase that has helped me through the last five years must remain strong and stay my attention span and study habits through another degree that I have been told will be worth it.

5 comments:

L84AROPIN said...

Define worth... I think it better be more than a twix, although, I could go for a twix right now...

Shane-o-roo said...

goodness, I sure hope it's worth it. I am really sick of all this studying stuff I hardly care about. Why can't I just read stuff I like and then give them a bunch of money, and then they give me a degree?

Anonymous said...

Well seeing that I'm not going on with my degree...I still that it's totally worth it. You'll do fine.

Amberae said...

joshnormous- want to help rip apart my demo car?

Kelli said...

I got a new blog, just thought I would let you know. My last one went crazy. Here's my new address: http://kel-lovinlife2.blogspot.com/