Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Candy bars

I have often wondered how one chooses a candy bar. I myself have my favorites, however, when purchasing candy I don't always buy my favorites, sometimes I'll buy something else. But really, how do you choose your candy?

Do you base it all on past experience, a dare, by the ingreidients that you think they contain, fat content, carb content, the name, or do you just close your eyes and reach for whatever lucky morses shall grace your taste buds because all you need is sugar? Tell me what motivates your candy purchases.

The only reason I ask is because I'm in a situation without any candy and I'm trying to decide what to consume the instant I can break free from this sugar free environment.

6 comments:

Amberae said...

How can you be without candy around Easter time? what are you, Jewish?

Anonymous said...

I say just grab and go, unless you have specfic dislikes. Who knows, who cares, it's a candy bar.

L84AROPIN said...

Twix man... Two fo me nun fo U! Booyah! Then agin you could share, but those who know wouldn't expect it. Puuuleeeesee!

T.J. said...

Energy bars taste like poo...

Shane-o-roo said...

I like free candy bars. Those beat everything else hands down. Free baby. It's the only way to dine.

L84AROPIN said...

henchan!!!! this is more important than candy! I saw your dream car! A sweeeeet 2-door Metro CONVERTIBLE! I dont think its for sale, but I could hunt them down and make them an offer they can't refuse...