Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A movie about Me?

So I was talking to my friend the other day and out of no where he asks, "Josh, if someone made a movie about you and I and things we have done, who would you pick to play you?" (quotation may not be exact) I was pretty surprised and was drawing blanks as to who I would want to represent me on the big screen.

It was the next day and he sent me an e-mail of a picture of an actor he would cast to play the part of me in a movie.

I had never seen this guy before, but apparently he's pretty popular and is a doctor on Grey's Anatomy. I haven't heard his voice, but I guess my only concern is can he do comedy and action? It would be imperative that he be entertaining and capable of performing the majority of the stunts I have personally accomplished. Also, it's important that he look good with a mustache, cause I know I do.

Before I received the face shot of Eric Dane I had enlisted the help of friend who is more Hollywood savvy than I and he suggested Chris Evans. Personally I don't know if it would really matter and the only reason I even have thought about it because a friend asked I was somewhat intrigued by his choice. Kind of interesting but that's about it.

3 comments:

Quela said...

I would go with the first guy, he's way cuter!!!

Johnny Metropolis said...

I think with the stunts you've personally accomplished in you life that your only choice is Jackie Chan... theres a likeness there too.

Janey said...

Funny you should have Dr. Mcstreamy's picture on your blog. I was just admiring the dad of my patient tonight who looks identical to him. He's everywhere!