Saturday, January 26, 2008

This year

I have recently have graduated from Utah State with a Master's Degree and have moved to Salt Lake City. On January 1st I began working for Zions Bancorporation as a Human Resources Generalist. It's a lot like what Toby on the office does except the people I work with don't hate me or pity me just yet. Its a pretty sweet deal I even have my on office on the sixth floor.

I live down town about 2 blocks north west of the conference center. Since I work down town at Zions I walk to work every day, sometimes twice a day due to forgetting to make a lunch or forgetting my wallet. It takes about 15 min for me to get to work, the best part is no matter what the weather and no matter how many people get in accidents my commute to work does not change. However, I will say that since its been below freezing just about everyday when I go to work that walking isn't always as nice as it may seem.



1 comment:

Quela said...

I'm glad you're blogging again. Well hopefully this wasn't the one and only for 2008. It's nice though cause I don't really talk to you that much and it will help me get to know you better.