Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good Day

Last night was one of the days people are most proud to vocalize their aligence to Utah State University. The Aggies as you probably know beat the University of Utah in one heck of a basketball show down. If you missed you not only missed a great basketball game but you missed on great adrenaline rush. Watching one of the bigger players on the court take a three point shot with only seconds left in the game silenced the crowd for what seemed to be more than a breif moment in time. As the basket was made without even touching the rim the entire Spectrum erupted in one truimphant cheer. It was so loud you couldn't hear the announcer, the referee's whistle, or even your own thoughts.

The Aggies didn't win by a lot, but they won nun-the-less and that's all that matters. Basketball season is just about the only time of the year USU fans can be proud students of their school and be able to back it up with a sports team. Next week at BYU will also be a game worth watching.

3 comments:

Shane-o-roo said...

Lemme tell you what friend, I'll be at that game. It should be a kick in the pants. And you should come.

Kelli said...

Josh, I haven't seen you forever. What are you up to now-a-days? I hope you're doing well!

Lemon said...

I just thought I would give a shout out to USU Football...Oops what am I saying...Basketball. Well it is weeks after the event of the Utah v. USU game but I thought I would just give a shout out to Josh.